STATE MANDATED IMMUNIZATION
Under section 2164 of the New York State Public Health Law, all children attending a school, day care center, or any preschool program must be immunized against Diptheria, Polio, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Haemophilus Influenza b, and Hepatitis b. Children who attend a preschool or day care program must show evidence of Lead Screening.
ALL DATES (month, day, year) ARE REQUIRED. Your child may not attend school without this information. Minimum requirements include:
• DTP, DTaP, or Td: 3 doses
• IPV, OPV OR EIPV: 3 doses
• MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella): 2 doses*
• *ADMINISTERED AFTER 12 MONTHS OF AGE, or show certification of disease
• HBV (Hepatitis b): 3 doses
• Varicella 1 dose children born on or after 1/1/94
• Pneumoccal Vaccine (PPV)
A Health Services Registration Card should be on file in the Health Office. This form shows all required immunizations and a Health History of your child.