1) Study each photograph below.
2) Create a graphic organizer for each one using the given caption for your main idea, and place it in the center bubble of your web.
3) Fill in the other bubbles by stating the natural resources that are shown, as well as how they are being used.
4) Remember to study each photograph carefully in order to note all the details!
5) You should have five separate graphic organizers when this task is completed.
Caribou grazing in the summertime.
Inuit child in caribou skin clothing.
Gathering of families going ice fishing on a frozen lake.
On the ice with a dog team.
Tending to the dog team after a run.
Return to cover page