Zatobowl - Tons of Multiple-Choice and short answer style questions [CLICK HERE]
Watch ALL Videos to Prepare for New Exam
The New AP Biology Exam - A User's Guide
Video 1 - Models and Representations
Video 2 - Using Math Appropriately
Video 3 - Formulate Questions
Video 4 - Data Collection Strategies
Video 5 - Analyze Data and Evaluate Evidence
Video 6 - Scientific Explanations and Theories
Video 7 - Connecting Knowledge
BRING WITH YOU: Four-function calculator (with square-root!!), pencils for MC and blue/black pen for essays. Confused as to what calculator to bring with you on the AP?
Read Here: Calculator Policy.
1. May 12th, 2014 - Morning - 8:00am - West Gym
2. Length: 3 hours
Section 2 (Free Response - 2 long and 6 short) -
10 minutes for reading and preping free response questions
80 minutes for writing free response questions
[Click Here] for a detailed explanation and some sample questions.
4. Each MC is worth 1 point - MAKE SURE TO ANSWER EVERY QUESTION - THERE IS NO PENALTY - YOU MUST FINISH THE TEST!!!
5. The MC section is worth 50 points
6. The 8 essays are worth 50 points
Campbell's Flash Cards:[Click Here]
Past Free Response Questions From the Old Exam
1. Past free response questions: [Click Here]
Other Useful links:
1. Official AP Biology website: [Click Here]
2. AP Central: [Click Here]
3. Wikipedia Page for AP Bio Exam [Click Here]
4. How the AP is Scored: [Click Here]
AP Biology Review Books
- There are many, get the one you like. Make sure you get a new one that covers the new exam. Here are a few common ones: