1. Open Appleworks Draw.
2. Select the Spreadsheet icon from the left bar menu.
3. Drag the spreadsheet across the page. You may wish to start with A1 Year and fill in the data for that column. Then proceed to B1 and label it Population and fill in the data under column B.
4. Highlight the data you have entered and go to the Options menu found at the top of the page.
5. Select the type of graph you would like to create.
6. Double click on the chart again to label each axes and title the graph.
7. Use the text tool at the left bar menu to add labels and record observations.