1. Open Kid Pix Deluxe 3.
2. Go to Finder and open up the panels. Open Internet Explorer.
3. Go to www.enchantedlearning.com/usa/label/13/13.shtml to obtain an outline map of the 13 colonies.
4. Hover the mouse over the map graphic, hold down the mouse and
scroll down to copy image.
5. Go to the finder, and navigate back to Kid Pix Deluxe 3.
6. There is a hidden menu bar at the top of the Kid Pix Screen. Click in the black area at the very top of the screen until it appears. Select Edit and Paste.
7. Click in the background to drop the image into Kid Pix.
8. Now label the map and use the paint tool to fill specific areas of the map in different colors.
9. Have teacher check work, then print.