1. Students will work in teams of 2 with a checklist of tasks.
2. Using the graphic organizers, social studies notebook and worksheets provided, tour guides will record information.
3. Students will access information from books, the Internet links provided, and encyclopedia software.
4. Once all research has been completed, each team will make a storyboard for their travel brochure. A Hyperstudio stack must include:
If you are preparing your project on paper, create a trifold brochure and follow your teacher's instructions.
5. You will write a letter to your Great Great Great Uncle Chan comparing and contrasting the photo from the 1800's with present day Hong Kong.