Directions: Read each sentence below. Correct punctuation and capitalization errors.
1. tropical rainforests are found in the tropics belt
2. the tropics belt is an area around the equator which is located between the tropic of cancer and the tropic of capricorn.
3. 200 years ago, rainforests covered about 20% of the earths land masses
4. they formed a continuous or unbroken green belt around the equator
5. today rainforests cover only about 6% of the earths land masses
6. parts of south america central america africa, australia, asia, and islands in the pacific ocean have rainforests
Back to the beginning