Great Neck Public Schools
Internet Filtering Message
The message below is displayed when a user attempts to visit a Web site that is blocked by our Internet Filtering system:
The Web site you attempted to access is currently blocked by the filtering system as implemented by Great Neck Public Schools. Internet filtering is a component of the Board of Education's Internet Acceptable Use Policy and is mandated on all Internet-enabled computers by the Children's Internet Protection Act. This site fits into the above filtering category(ies) that Great Neck Public Schools has chosen to block.
- Use your browser's Back button or enter a different Web address to continue.
- Read our district's Computer Network and Internet Acceptable Use Policy.
- Read about our Internet Filtering System.
- Read about the Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA).
- Use the McAfee TrustedSource URL Checker to find out how any site is categorized with the option of submitting it to McAfee for review.
- See your school librarian or computer specialist if you would like to submit a Web site for review.