Office of Human Resources
Substitute employees serve in a variety of capacities to make our daily operations run as smoothly as possible. This support is integral to ensure the success of students and staff. As a substitute, you will work on an as-needed basis. You will be filling in for part-time or full-time employees when they are out. The number of hours worked per day will vary. This flexible schedule is well-suited for those who are pursuing a degree in education, parents with children in school, or retirees. Substitutes have the opportunity to become familiarized with our district and schools in a unique way.
- Nurses and Teachers - $150/day (1-50 days), $161/day (51-150 days), $185/day (151+ days)
- Teaching Assistants - $20.50/hour
- Bus Attendants - $17.00/hour
- Bus Drivers - $28.31/hour
- Food Service Helpers - $17.00/hour
- School Monitors - $17.00/hour
- Teacher Aides - $17.00/hour
- Typist Clerks - $17.00/hour
To be considered for a substitute position, please complete an online application by visiting RecruitFront or OLAS Jobs.
Applications are reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Your application must include a minimum of two references with a contact number and email address to be considered complete. Your application will be retained in active status for one school year.