Computer 6 is a problem solving information and communication technology course, meeting for a single quarter, on alternating days.
Computer 6 introduces the sixth grade student to the world of critical and computational thinking, creative and communicative design, and global citizenry through the use of information and communication technologies empowering the sixth grade student to...
- Formulate problem definitions and break problems into component parts.
- Articulate and set personal learning goals to solve a set of given problems.
- Plan and employ effective research strategies and curate information to solve a set of given problems.
- Create, test and refine solutions to a set of given problems.
- Integrate collaborative tools to work with others on solving given problems.
- Publish solutions to the given problems.
- Manage their personal data, privacy and security.