Computer 7 is a digital citizenship and collaborative communication course, meeting every day for a single quarter.
Computer 7 builds upon the problem-based learning from Computer 6 by adding global collaboration and publishing, through the use of information and communication technologies empowering the seventh grade student to...
- Build learning networks and custom learning environments to aid in the formulation of problem definitions and problem break-downs.
- Articulate and set personal learning goals to solve a set of given problems and seek peer feedback to improve practice.
- Plan and employ effective research strategies, curate, and evaluate for accuracy, perspective, credibility and relevance of information to solve a set of given problems.
- Create, test and refine solutions to a set of given problems.
- Integrate collaborative tools to work constructively with others on solving given problems.
- Publish solutions through self-selected media to the given problems.
- Manage their personal data, privacy, security and protect that of others.