Computer 8 is a critical thinking, creative design and digital communication course.
Computer 8 continues to build upon previous courses focusing on empowering students to be knowledge constructors, critical thinkers, innovative designers and responsible digital citizens through the use of information and communication technologies.
- Build collaborative learning networks, custom learning environments and feedback loops to aid in the formulation of problem definitions and problem break downs.
- Plan and employ effective research strategies, curate, and evaluate information for accuracy, perspective, credibility and relevance, actively explore real world issues and problems.
- Create, test and refine solutions to a set of given problems.
- Integrate collaborative tools to work constructively with others on solving given problems.
- Publish solutions through self-selected media to the given problems.
- Manage their personal data, privacy, security and protect that of others.