The Following is Required for the Administration of Medication
1. A note from the students' MD with the name of the medication and usage instructions.
2. Permission is required by the parent/guardian to administer medication.
3. Medication should be brought to the Nurse's Office in its original container from the pharmacy with instructions and name of the prescribing physician.
Please use the form below:
Physician's Order/Parent Authorization of Administration of Medication Form
4. Students may carry their own medication, prescription or over-the-counter medication, ONLY if the Self Medication Release Form is filled out by the students' MD and parent/guardian, and returned to the nurse's office.
5. Allergy Action FARE Form.
6. Asthma Action Plan.