Any student from ages 14-17 who are seeking employment will require by NYS law a Student General Employment Certificate (Working Papers).

    During the school year, this form may be obtained through the Nurse's Office.

    During the months of July and August, students can apply for working papers in the Main Office (516-441-4800).

    NYS requires that the student have a physical within the same year of applying for working papers, and this physical should be on record in the nurses' office.

    Applications ( AT-17 Form) can be picked up in our office and must be filled out and signed by a parent.  Only fill out Part 1.

    The application should be brought to our office.