High school is an exciting time in your life when you begin to learn more about yourself and your interests. However, it can also be a stressful period as you begin to ponder about your future as you take on a larger academic course load and participate in extracurricular activities. We encourage you to get to know your school counselor, who will serve as a valuable resource throughout your four years here. We will do everything that we can to help ease your transition into our school from middle school. Should you have any other questions, do not hesitate to see your assigned school counselor.
We advise you to plan accordingly as you begin your first year by doing the following:
- Visit your school counselor regularly - in person, on zoom, via email, or over the phone!
- Get involved by joining clubs and activities
- Use your Naviance account and check that you have been added to your counselor's Google Classroom. If you have not been added, contact your school counselor to add you.
- Begin tracking extracurricular activities on Naviance
- Check your email and your Google Classroom regularly for updates from your counselor.
To sign-up or sign in to Naviance, please click here.
JOIN OUR SOUTH GUIDANCE VIRTUAL CALM ROOM!