Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What if my child’s regular dismissal plans change?
- If there are changes that need to be made to any day's dismissal plans this year, it will be necessary to e-mail Ms. Lorraine Cataldo in our Main Office @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Please detail the change that needs to be made from your child's usual "going-home" plan in your email. For example: "John usually takes Bus 24 home, but he should be dismissed as a non-busser this afternoon." Ms. Cataldo will be confirming all requests by contacting the e-mail's sender via the telephone number listed on your child's school records/emergency contact card.
What if my child loses a personal item?
- Please label all belongings. There will be no lost and found this year, but labeled items will be returned.
Where should I park when I visit Lakeville?
- Spaces in both the upper and lower parking lots are assigned to staff.
- Visitor parking is available between the hours of 10:00 and 2:00. Please note that we are limiting visitors to the building.
- Street parking is available in the neighborhood, during dismissal. Please remember to be mindful of the street signs.
What if I’m not fluent in English?
- Translation is provided for PTA and other large group meetings. Translators are also available for parent-teacher conferences.
- Much of the information that is sent home is available in Chinese, Korean and Spanish versions.