Great Neck Public Schools
SCHOOL REOPENING 2020-2021
Reopening Meetings & Presentations
GNPS Reopening Presentation, August 19
A detailed presentation about the GNPS Reopening Plan was presented to the community during a Board of Education meeting on August 19. Click here to download a copy of the presentation as a PDF.
A text-only version of the presentation is available here. The text version is compatible with the Translate feature found in the top menu bar of our website, and it is formatted to be accessible for the visually impaired.
Community Meetings with Building Principals, August 20-21
Each of our schools will host a virtual meeting with their building principal to review the Reopening Plan and answer questions submitted by their school community. Presentation dates and times are as follows:
- Parkville School, August 21 @ 2 p.m.
- Lakeville School, August 20 @ 2 p.m.
- E.M. Baker School, August 21 @ 2 p.m.
- Saddle Rock School, August 21 @ 9 a.m.
- John F. Kennedy School, August 21 @ 10:30 a.m.
- North Middle School, August 21 @ 12 p.m.
- South Middle School, August 20 @ 4 p.m.
- North High School, August 21 @ 10 a.m.
- South High School, August 21 @ 10 a.m.
- Village School, August 20 @ 7 p.m.
- SEAL, August 20 @ 4 p.m.
Meetings for Faculty, August 20
District administrators will conduct virtual meetings with teachers on August 20 at the following times:
- Elementary teachers meeting @ 10:30 a.m.
- Middle School teachers meeting @ 12:30 p.m.
- High School teachers meeting @ 2:30 p.m.
Building principals will also schedule separate faculty meetings.