Office of Human Resources
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Services provided by Educators' EAP
Educators' EAP is a free, confidential resource to assist with the issues that affect our lives. The array of services include:
- One-on-one telephone (and if necessary, in-person) counseling
- Online COVID Resource Center
- Online Wellness Center
- Childcare and elder care assistance
- Certified financial coaching and legal assistance
- Online personal and professional development trainings, programs, courses, videos, articles
How to make an appointment
For 24/7 assistance, call 1-800-252-4555 or 1-800-225-2527 to speak with a specialist. All calls are strictly confidential.
- Click on Employee & Family Login
- Sign in or Register Click here for instructions on how to register
Articles by LESCA are available from our EAP Archived Articles page.