- Should not trade or share food with others!
- Should not eat food if they don't know the ingredients.
- Should be proactive in the care and management of their food allergies and reactions based on their developmental level.
- Should notify an adult immediately if they eat something they believe may contain the food to which they are allergic.
- When in doubt, throw it out!
The contents of the FACT website are for informational purposes only.
Information and links presented on this Web page do not substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
For medical advice, please contact your physician or other qualified healthcare professional.
GNPS and FACT assume no liability for any mentioned content.