Fun for FoursThe purpose of this program is to provide our currently enrolled Universal Prekindergarten students the opportunity to extend their day either in the morning or the afternoon.
Fun For Fours is a hands on science enrichment program that provides our prekindergarten students with the opportunities to observe, explore, and discover the world around them through science and art.Fun For Fours students study new topics each month. Some examples of the monthly topics are Dinosaurs, Ocean Life, the Solar System, Animals in Winter, Trees and Leaves, Air and Bubbles and more!Children are engaged in activities that foster inquiry, observation, experimentation, exploration and creativity.
- The morning program will begin at 9:15am and end at 12pm.
- The afternoon program will begin at 12:45pm and end at 3:45pm.
- Parents can provide a nutritious snack.
- The Universal Prekindergarten students will eat lunch in school with the option to buy or bring their lunch.
- Transportation will not be provided for "Fun for Fours".
- UPK morning students will receive transportation to school.
- UPK afternoon students will receive transportation home.