Fun For Fours
FFF Registration Form
Instructor: Ms. Christina Russo
Fun For Fours Coordinator: Ms. Lauren Wexler
The purpose of this program is to provide our currently enrolled Universal Prekindergarten students the opportunity to extend their day either in the morning or the afternoon.
"Fun for Fours" is an art and science-based enrichment program that will provide young children with opportunities to observe, explore, and discover the world around them through science, cooking, literacy, technology, and art. Carefully selected materials and thoughtful adult guidance will help engage children in activities that foster inquiry, observation, experimentation, and exploration.
- The morning program will begin at 9:15am and end at 12pm.
- The afternoon program will begin at 12:45pm and end at 3:45pm.
- Parents can provide a nutritious snack.
- The Universal Prekindergarten students will eat lunch in school with the option to buy or bring their lunch.
- Transportation will not be provided for "Fun for Fours".
- UPK morning students will receive transportation to school.
- UPK afternoon students will receive transportation home.