Back to School Information
- Open House will be virtual this year! Mark your calendars for September 17th. Starting at 7pm, please check your child's Google Classes for the virtual presentations! Dr. Cozine will send an email to remind you. Simply borrow their school iPad to access each class or log in to their Google Classroom with their username and password.
- NMS Photo Days are Wednesday, September 23 and Thursday, September 24. Click here to learn more and to place your order online.
- Health forms are due to the health office on the first day of school. Click here to access those forms by grade.
- Summer Reading Assignments are due upon the return to school. Click here to see those assignments.
- School supplies are due. Scroll down and click the links below to see lists by grade.
- Special informaton for incoming 6th grade families can be found at this link.
- Lunch Menus are available online. Click here to see menus and other important information.
- The NMS calendar is now updated with events, meetings, school/holiday closures, and more. Click here!
- A day or B day? Click on the A/B day schedule to learn which day it is!
- The NMS PTO has important information for parents as well. Check out the PTO website.
Summer Reading Assignments
We encourage you to continue to read 30x6 this summer (30 minutes a day, 6 days a week!) Students are asked to read a book assigned by each grade level and prepare an assignment according to each grade level's request. Please view the links below for each assignment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the English Department Chair, Theresa Walter.
2020-2021 School SuppliesTired of driving from store to store to purchase school supplies for your child?Great news! We are offering the SchoolKidz Supply Kit program at our school this year. Supply kits come in a personalized box shipped directly to your home (late August)!Simply place your order by June 26 to have all your child’s necessary supplies. Orders can be placed online at www.shopttkits.com. Enter our school’s account number 90709.Orders will be accepted now through June 26th. Find your student's school supplies lists here:
Check out the supplies needed for the 2020-2021 School Year (by grade):Participation in the school supply fundraiser is optional. All orders are appreciated.Whether you participate in the fundraiser or not, children are required to come to school in September with the supplies in the list linked above.As always, thank you for your support of the NMS PTO.TO ORDER USE THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL CODE: 90709
Questions?Contact Karishma Ramphul at KarishmaNS@aol.com
Important Health Forms Due
As we prepare for the upcoming school year, we need some important safety information from you. Please complete the forms found at this link and return to the Health office before the first day of school. Every child must return these forms.