- The De-request letter for current 6th and 7th graders for the 2020-21 school year is now available for download.
- The 2nd Quarter PTA Newsletter is now available.
- Information on 8th grade Electives for the 20-21 school year is now available.
- On Wednesday, 3/4, from 6:30 PM-8:00 PM, South Middle School will host its Southern Exposure, Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead (FSTEAM) night, an immersive night of exceptional learning from the Family and Consumer Science, Health, Science, Technology, HTV, Physical Education, Art, and Math programs.
The 8th grade Dancing Classrooms program is about to being. The culminating event will be held at South High on April 27th.
The ELA exam will be given on 3/25 - 3/26 (Wednesday and Thursday).
The State Math exam will be given on 4/21 - 4/22 (Tuesday and Wednesday).
- There's a new way to earn for our school! Rather than clipping those Box Tops for Education, now you can simply scan them. Download the Box Tops for Education app, and get started today.